Following the launch of Controlled Fusion Awlgrip is proud to launch two new products based on this unique technology; Max Cor CF and Wash Primer CF.
Max Cor CF Primer features and benefits include:
- Chromate-free replacement for 30-Y-94 and Max Cor and is used as part of full Awlfair systems on metal substrates
- More flexible recoat times in comparison to the out-going 30-Y-94 and Max Cor - Minimum 17 hours up to a maximum 72 hours without sanding allows for better application scheduling and less work
- Provides maximum corrosion protection when overcoated with Hullgard Extra
- Major RWT (reduced work time) for the scheme when used in conjunction with Hullgard Extra – Both primers do not require sanding before overcoating reducing labor costs and time
- Is a low VOC formula improving environmental emissions
- Available in gallons and a 2-pack aerosol - the 2-pack aerosol comes in a handy 250ml pack, complete with adjustable spray nozzle giving a more spray-gun like fan in contrast to normal aerosol spray fans. This allows greater control as well as an improved finish.
Wash Primer CF features and benefits include:
- Chromate-free replacement for Zinc Chromate Wash Primer and 30-Y-94 and is used on small parts, stainless steel and anodized aluminum.
- Fast recoat times of 1 - 2 hours with no sanding required – Reduces work schedules and labor costs
- Minimal substrate surface prep required – This saves time and reduces labor costs
- Only one coat required for maximum performance – Minimizes quantities needed, saves on time and costs
- Can be overcoated with Awlgrip, Awlcraft 2000 or Awlgrip HS topcoats as well as epoxy primers
- Soon to be available in an aerosol format - available by the end of March 2011.